Is a rugged 2400 Watts AC to DC or DC to DC
Rackmount UPS in a 2 Units chassis that is less than 50 pounds.
PG3000 DC UPS Units
Is a rugged 2400 Watts AC to DC or DC to DC
PowergridM PG3000 DC UPS Units – Shipboard UPS
Part Number: PG3000-UPS-DCxx (xx=12/24/28/48)
The PowergridM 3000 DC UPS is a Rugged 2400 Watts AC to DC or DC to DC Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Supply in a 2U (3.48” High) Chassis That is 24” in Length Weighing in at Less Than 50 Pounds. Shipboard UPS
The PowergridM design represents the latest advancement in ruggedized power electronics providing highly reliable power management services for mobile, battlefield, and harsh industrial environments. The PowergridM 3000 DC UPS is based on the same proven chassis design of the PG3000-UPS. The PowergridM 2400 Watts DC UPS provides selected DC output power services for the power support of VDC based user equipments. The VDC model can be configured to provide 12V, 24V, 28V, or 48VDC fully regulated DC power while maintaining its global AC/DC Auto Sensing Auto Switching input power capabilities. The PG3000 DC UPS provides a highly sustainable field VDC power source that is fully supported by our proprietary Advanced Cold PakTM Battery Design.
MIL STD 461 UPS | MIL STD 810 UPS
EMI / EMC – PowergridM UPS system has been designed to comply with all the radiated emissions, susceptibility and conductive emissions requirements of the applicable sections of MIL STD 461F. The following is a list of methods used for controlling emissions: RE102 | CE102 | CS101 | CS114 | CS115 | CS116 | RS103 DESIGNED TO MEET
• Ruggedized 2U 2400 Watts UPS weighing in at 50 Lbs.
• Stack and Interconnect Design allows for multiple configurations.
• Hot Swap Battery Modules @ 12 Lbs Each – 15+ Min Hold Time.
• Universal AC Input of 100-264 VAC and from 47-63Hz, (400 Hz @115V only), and optional DC Input at 42 – 56 VDC.
• VDC Output Voltage 12V, 24V, 28V, or 48VDC.
• SNMP Based Network Connectivity for Power Status and Reporting.
• Over Voltage Capacity for Managed In-Rush and Start up Demands.
• Over Voltage and Over Temperature Protection Circuits.
• Lightning Protection with Common Safety Ground Connection.
1U 800 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
800 watts UPS | 1600 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3200 watts UPS
1U 800 watts UPS – BackPlane Stackable to:
1600 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3200 watts UPS | 4000 watts UPS
1U 1000 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1000 watts UPS | 2000 watts UPS | 3000 watts UPS | 4000 watts UPS
1U 1500 VA UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1500 VA UPS | 3000 VA UPS | 4500 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS
1U 1200 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1200 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3600 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS
1U 1500 VA UPS – Backplane Stackable to:
1500 VA UPS | 3000 VA UPS | 4500 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS | 7200 VA UPS
1U 1200 watts UPS – Backplane Stackable to:
1200 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3600 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS | 6000 watts UPS
2U 3000 VA UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
3000 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS | 9000 VA UPS
2U 2400 watts UPS – Stackable to:
2400 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS | 7200 watts UPS
• AC Input Voltage: 100 – 264 VAC, 47-63Hz, (400 Hz @115V only) (Single, Dual, and Three Phase options available).
• DC Input Voltage: 42-56 VDC (optional).
• Battery Backup: 12 minutes at 25C, 80% Load.
• Available Output Voltages: 12V, 24V, 28V, or 48VDC.
• Harmonic Distortion: <2% with resistive load. • Output Power: 2400 Watts.
• Efficiency: 80%.
• Start up Time: <30 Seconds. • Status Monitoring & Reporting: SNMP (optional).
• Physical Dimensions: 3.48”H/17.1”W/24”D.
• Cooling: Front to Rear based internal airflow.
• Weight: 50 Lbs.
• Altitude: 10,000 Ft Operating – 40,000 Ft Non-Operating.
• Temperature: – 20 to +50C.
• Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing.
• Fungus: In accordance with MIL-STD-810G.
• Sand & Dust: MIL-STD-810G (with optional filters).
• Vibration: MIL-STD-810G.
• Functional Shock: MIL-STD-810G – Test Reports Available.
Welcome to PowergridM Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our product line, including: UPS Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Line or Download Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us