Hosts the Plug-And-Play integration of selected UPS, Battery Expansion, AC to DC Power Sources and VDC UPS Modules into an integrated stack configuration.
BackPlane Module 24 VDC Input
PowergridM 3U / 4U / 5U BackPlane Module – PG800 Version
Part Number: PG-BPM5-24
PG-BPM x(3/4/5)-24 is a PowergridM BackPlane Module (BPM) That Hosts the Plug-And-Play Integration of Selected PowergridM UPS, Battery Expansion (BXM), AC to DC Power Sources and VDC UPS Modules Into an Integrated Stack Configuration.
The BPM(X)-24 is designed for the PG800 systems and can be ordered in various slot sizes from 3U to 5U Rackmount slots. The unit weighs 15 pounds (5 Slot version) and is 8.75” in height (slot count dependent), 3.15” in depth, and 14.63” in width for a standard Rackmount solution. The BPM mounting brackets are designed to mount to rear of a standard 19” rack enclosure while maintaining the rear mounting whole locations for the mounting of the PowergridM 800 Watts BackPlane UPS, UPS Battery Expansion, AC & DC Power Distribution and VDC UPS Systems. The rear of the BPM has up to 5 agnostics interconnect slots to accommodate the connection of up to five PowergridM modules. A stack configuration utilizing the BPM design must utilize at least one PowergridM 800 Watts BackPlane UPS in either an AC or DC output configuration. The five rear connection slots are comprised of a blade style matting connector strip for each slot and air routing channels for the intake and exhaust of chassis air flow for the cooling of attached UPS, BXM, AC/DC or VDC UPS modules.
MIL STD 461 UPS | MIL STD 810 UPS
EMI / EMC – PowergridM UPS system has been designed to comply with all the radiated emissions, susceptibility and conductive emissions requirements of the applicable sections of MIL STD 461F. The following is a list of methods used for controlling emissions: RE102 | CE102 | CS101 | CS114 | CS115 | CS116 | RS103 DESIGNED TO MEET
Environmental MIL-STD-810G: Humidity, Altitude, Sand and Dust, Shock and Vibration, Temperature.
• Single 100-264 VAC Input Power for the integrated Stack. (Optional Voltages and Phase configurations available).
• A 22-30 VDC Input Power Connection for the integrated Stack.
• Critical Equipment VAC Connections for Connection of Equipment.
• Optional Non-Critical Equipment VAC Connections (Power Shedding) with No Extended Battery Support.
• Consolidated SNMP Port for Network Monitoring of Stacked Units.
• Consolidated Lightning Protection and Safety Ground.
• 3.5 VDC primary power loss alarm port for connection of a remote audio or visual indicator.
• Extended Air Intake and Exhaust Plenums for Attached Units.
1U 800 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
800 watts UPS | 1600 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3200 watts UPS
1U 800 watts UPS – BackPlane Stackable to:
1600 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3200 watts UPS | 4000 watts UPS
1U 1000 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1000 watts UPS | 2000 watts UPS | 3000 watts UPS | 4000 watts UPS
1U 1500 VA UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1500 VA UPS | 3000 VA UPS | 4500 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS
1U 1200 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1200 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3600 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS
1U 1500 VA UPS – Backplane Stackable to:
1500 VA UPS | 3000 VA UPS | 4500 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS | 7200 VA UPS
1U 1200 watts UPS – Backplane Stackable to:
1200 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3600 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS | 6000 watts UPS
2U 3000 VA UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
3000 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS | 9000 VA UPS
2U 2400 watts UPS – Stackable to:
2400 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS | 7200 watts UPS
• AC Input Voltage: 100 – 264 VAC, 47 – 63, 400 Hz.
(Single, Dual, and Three Phase options available).
• DC Input Voltage: 22 – 30 VDC.
• Available AC Output Voltages: 120 or 230 VAC True Sine wave.
• Output Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz.
• Available DC Output Voltages: 12, 24, 28, 48VDC.
• Harmonic Distortion: <2% with resistive load. • Output Power: Up to 4000 Watts.
• Efficiency: 80%.
• Startup Time: <30 Seconds.
• Status & Monitoring: SNMP
• Physical Dimensions: (3U – 5.3”H/14.63”W/3.15”D) (4U – 7”H/14.63”W/3.15”D) (5U – 8.75”H/14.63”W/3.15”D).
• Weight: 15 Lbs.
• Altitude: 10,000 Ft Operating – 40,000 Ft Non-Operating.
• Temperature: – 20 to +50C.
• Humidity: 90% non-condensing.
• Fungus: In accordance with MIL-STD-810F.
• Sand and Dust: MIL-STD-810F (with optional filters).
• Vibration: Designed for MIL-STD-810G.
• Functional Shock: Designed for MIL-STD-810G.
Welcome to PowergridM Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our product line, including: UPS Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Line or Download Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us