AC to DC power supplies specifically designed to convert Shipboard AC Mains power to a stable, distributable DC voltage to be used in Zonal Power Management Systems.
PowergridM Shipboard AC to DC Power Supply | Supports Zonal Power Systems | MIL-STD-1399
AJ’s Power Source has developed a family of AC to DC power supplies specifically designed to convert Shipboard AC Mains power to a stable, distributable DC voltage to be used in Zonal Power Management Systems.
Our Shipboard AC to DC Power Supply will filter out transient voltages to provide a Clean and Stable Power Bus for sensitive equipment. The highly Reliable and Rugged Power Supply can be sized to meet your exact power needs up to 14,400 Watts. The Power Supply is designed to meet applicable MIL Standards including MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810.
- AC Input Voltage Range: 350 – 528VAC
- Frequency Range: 47 – 63Hz
- Three Phase Delta, 3 Wire + Ground
- Rated Output Voltage: 24 or 48Vdc
- Rated Max. Continuous Current: 300A
- Rated Power: 14,400 Watts max
- Line Regulation: +/-1%
- Load Regulation : +/-1%
- Efficiency (typical): >/=90 Typical (75-100% rated current)
1U 800 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
800 watts UPS | 1600 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3200 watts UPS
1U 800 watts UPS – BackPlane Stackable to:
1600 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3200 watts UPS | 4000 watts UPS
1U 1000 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1000 watts UPS | 2000 watts UPS | 3000 watts UPS | 4000 watts UPS
1U 1500 VA UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1500 VA UPS | 3000 VA UPS | 4500 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS
1U 1200 watts UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
1200 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3600 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS
1U 1500 VA UPS – Backplane Stackable to:
1500 VA UPS | 3000 VA UPS | 4500 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS | 7200 VA UPS
1U 1200 watts UPS – Backplane Stackable to:
1200 watts UPS | 2400 watts UPS | 3600 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS | 6000 watts UPS
2U 3000 VA UPS – Standalone Stackable to:
3000 VA UPS | 6000 VA UPS | 9000 VA UPS
2U 2400 watts UPS – Stackable to:
2400 watts UPS | 4800 watts UPS | 7200 watts UPS
Power Factor: 0.93 typical
Leakage Current: /=5.0 mAmps AC
Weight: Less or equal than 30 lbs.
– Input Switch/Breaker 40A, 3 POLE, 277/480VAC, TOGGLE
– Over Voltage Power cycle required to recover
– Over Temperature
– Operating Temperature Range -10 to +50C*
– Storage Temperature Range -40 to +85C*
– Working Humidity 20 – 90%, non-condensing*
– Altitude 10,000ft (Operating) / 40,000ft (Non-Operating)*
– Dimensions: 5.29”H x 17.10”W x 26.00”D
– Mounting: 3U 19 Inch Rack
– Weight: =30lbs. - Material: Aluminum - Color / Finish: Gray Textured Finish - Ground Stud: M8 x 16 MIL Standards
– Power Quality MIL-STD-1399*
– Vibration MIL-STD-810G*
– Functional Shock MIL-STD-810G*
– Sand/Dust MIL-STD-810G* (with optional filters)
– EMI/EMC – Conducted MIL-STD461F (CE101, CE102, CS101, CS106, CS114, CS116)*
– EMI/EMC – Radiated MIL-STD-461F (RE101, RE102, RS101, RS103)*
* Designed to meet, formal certification requires lab testing
Customized models available
Welcome to PowergridM Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our product line, including: UPS Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Line or Download Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us