is a Rugged Full Double Conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply 1U Half Rack UPS (1.75” High) Half Rack (9.14” Wide) Chassis that is 13” in Length weighing in at 12 pounds.
Rugged Half Rack UPS
PowergridM Rugged Half Rack UPS – 400 Watt Ruggedized Uninterruptible Power Supply 1U Half Rack DC UPS.
The PowergridM PG400-UPS-HR-DC28 is a Rugged Full Double Conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply 1U Half Rack UPS (1.75” High) Half Rack (9.14” Wide) Chassis that is 13” in Length weighing in at 12 pounds.
The PG400-UPS-HR-DC28 utilizes the same proven full double conversion design of other PowergridM models in a highly portable half rack configuration for use with small man portable/deployable systems. The PG400 has an embedded Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery module with in excess of 10 minutes of hold time at 80% load. The unit supports one 28Vdc regulated output power connection and operates on 100-264 VAC 47-63Hz AC input. The unit is equipped with an auditable alarm, internal Ethernet based SNMP, washable dust filters, and a battery pack disconnect switch for long term storage. Rugged Half Rack UPS
MIL STD 461 UPS | MIL STD 810 UPS
EMI / EMC – PowergridM UPS system has been designed to comply with all the radiated emissions, susceptibility and conductive emissions requirements of the applicable sections of MIL STD 461F. The following is a list of methods used for controlling emissions: RE102 | CE102 | CS101 | CS114 | CS115 | CS116 | RS103 DESIGNED TO MEET
Environmental MIL-STD-810G: Humidity, Altitude, Sand and Dust, Shock and Vibration, Temperature.
• Ruggedized 1U Half Rack 400 Watt UPS weight in at 12 pounds
• Lithium Iron Phosphate battery with >10 min Hold Time @ 80%
• Field Replaceable Air Filter that can be hand washed and replaced
• Universal AC Input of 96-132VAC and from 47-63 Hz
• SNMP Based Network Connectivity for Status Monitoring
• SNMP V3 Optional
• Over Voltage Capacity for Managed In-Rush and Startup Demands
• Over Voltage and Over Temperature Protection Circuits
• Common Safety Ground Connection
• Integrated Battery Switch for long term storage protection
• Rated Voltage: 28Vdc
• Rated Max. Current: 14.3 Adc
• Max. Rated Power: 500 Watts
• Run Time on Battery: >10 minutes @ 25°C, 80% Load (zero output below 0C)
• Transfer Time to Battery: Instant, On-Line conversion
• Voltage Range (Universal): 100-240 Vac
• Frequency Range: 47 – 63 Hertz
• Nominal Current: 4 @ 120Vac Amps AC
• Inrush Current (typical): 40 Amps AC
• Efficiency (typical): ≥80 %
• Power Factor (typical): >0.95
• Leakage Current: <3 mAmps AC @ 120VAC • Conversion: Double, On-Line
- Standalone 800 Watts UPS - Data Sheet
PowergridM Standalone 800 Watts/VA UPS
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Line or Download Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us